The Windsor Experience. The Right Choice.
Windsor Gardens Convalescent Center of Long Beach is a skilled nursing facility conveniently located off the 91 freeway and the 710. We are less than 2 miles from Lakewood Regional and Promise Hospital. We have been serving our community here for the last 3 years. Our facility provides short-term, long-term and rehabilitation services and strives to help our residents increase their independence and reach their highest level of functionality.
Windsor Gardens of Long Beach was founded on a fundamental guiding principle: Your loved one is somebody special who deserves the very best and who will be treated with the utmost respect and dignity. We are more than a name. We have core values that honor honesty, integrity, safety, innovation, care, compassion, and teamwork.
What makes Windsor Gardens of Long Beach unique and separates us from other facilities is the ability to provide person-centered care with a loving touch. This is accomplished by having attentive and caring staff assembled.
In an effort to make as many residents feel at home as possible, our nursing staff is fluent in several languages. At least one nurse speaks Spanish, Tagalog, Guajarati, and Hindi.
The rehab team at Windsor Gardens of Long Beach has well qualified physical, occupational and speech therapists who work with some of the most complex post-surgical care needs and have helped countless severe stroke and cardiac patients restore to their highest level of function. In keeping up to date with our therapy and care we have incorporated Otho Modalities to assist with the recovery of each patient. We look forward to caring for your or your loved ones needs and appreciate your trust in allowing us to care for you.
- Award winning facility earning the AHCA Bronze award
- Best in class wound care and rehabilitation department (all our treatment nurses are wound certified).
- Our residents love the home like setting.
- All beds are Medicare and Medicaid certified.
- Semi private rooms available to accommodate our patients
- Our residents love our large patio with water fountain, our variety of activities, and our friendly and compassionate staff
- Medical director and physicians review each resident throughout their stay.
- Our rehab department includes: Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech-Language Pathology.
- We offer diabetic care
- Therapy offered 7 days a week
- 2 newly remodeled therapy gyms
- We have recently updated our short term/post acute unit
- Every room has a TV, cable, WiFi access and telephone hookups.
- Admissions are processed 24/7.
- We accept Medicare, Hospice, and most managed care plans.
- We do have a smoking policy.
- Visiting hours are from 10am-8pm